ORGANIZER: ZKWP O/ LEGNICA ( POLISH KENNEL CLUB LEGNICA), COOL-DOG.EU ROMAN MARUSZCZAK
According to Polish agility regulations, there will be 5 height categories:
- XS – optional for dogs measuring less than 30 cm at the withers, height of jumps 20 cm,
- S – for dogs measuring less than 35 cm at the withers, height of jumps 30 cm,
- M – for dogs measuring 35 cm or more and less than 43 cm at the withers, height of jumps 40 cm,
- In – for dogs measuring 43 cm or more and less than 48 cm at the withers, height of jumps 50 cm,
- L – for dogs measuring 48 cm or more at the withers, height of jumps 60 cm
XS category is optional (that is, if your dog is 29 cm you can choose to enter into XS or S category). You cannot change your category during the competition.
The dogs competing in XS category should have their height written in their working books in cm (the actual height of the dog, not the category).
There will be possibility to measure your dog during the competition – if you would like your dog to be measured, please let us know before by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be only open (A1,A2, A3 together) runs (agility and jumping)
Friday : Agility + Jumping ( XS+S / M / ML / L)
Saturday : Agility + Jumping + Final ( best 100 dogs) ( XS+S / M / ML / L)
Sunday : Team jumping + Team agility ( XS+S / M / ML / L)
The competition is open to Polish Kennel Club members as well as members of other organizations belonging to or affiliated with FCI.
The dogs taking part in the competition must be over 18 months old, have tattoo or chip and valid anti rabies vaccination.
The handler (or their legal caretaker) is responsible for all damage done by the dog.